- This massage uses various techniques of Swedish, deep-tissue, trigger-point, acupressure and sports therapy made custom to treat your individual needs. No need to GUESS anymore. Our massage therapists are trained in many different modalities so that you get exactly the type of massage you need every time! Available as 60 or 90 minute session.
- For all you moms-to-be out there, Mind & Body Wellness knows the deal! Every one of our massage therapists is not only trained in pregnancy massage, but we've all got kids of our own. Let our training and experience sooth, relax and prepare you for the exciting months to come!
- This type of bodywork uses subtle movements of the spine and extremities; the restrictions of nerve passages are eased, the movement of cerebrospinal fluid through the spinal cord is optimized, and misaligned bones are restored to their proper position. 60 Minutes.
- Traditional Chinese medical theory describes special acupressure points that lie along meridians in your body. Putting pressure on blocked energy points aids relaxation and wellness and often helps in the treatment of certain diseases. 60 Minutes.
- Reflexology is an eastern form of bodywork in which pressure is applied to specific points on the feet, which is believed to open up blocked energy pathways, faciliating healing and balance to your organ systems and promoting over-all health. It is also very relaxing! Available as 45 minute session.
Back & Neck
- Designed to relieve tension in back and neck. 30 Minutes.